PDA

View Full Version : September 6th challenge deadline and submissions info

lildragon
09-06-2002, 10:24 AM
Hi gang, it's that time again.

The official deadline is SEPTEMBER 6TH, 2002 - MIDNIGHT EST TIME this gives pretty much everyone across the globe a full day to finalise their entries at that time...

as for the submissions, the current thumbnail page that was used before is obviously gone, until the challenge site goes live (this weekend) we're in a bind...

- This is what to do, ALL challengers please send me the following info so I can enter this into the database on the new site...

Full Name:
Username:
e-mail:

A 150x150 thumbnail image, please no bigger or smaller

Also include an URL to your final image. If you DO NOT have webspace, THEN AND ONLY THEN you can email me your final full size entry. Please keep them below 200kb

send it to challenge@cgnetworks.com with the subject heading Above & Beyond August submission

- good luck everyone

P.S. Voting will commence for the past two challenges as well. Stay tuned

Salud!!

Prisoner
09-06-2002, 03:38 PM
I don't have a webspace, so i'll send you the render, but i can only send 1 render?

lildragon
09-06-2002, 03:47 PM
yes please, put it in a composition is necessary, like 4 different angles or something similar...

DimitrisLiatsos
09-06-2002, 06:00 PM
:bounce:
Hi lildragon !!!
I finished last night and i have posted my last pic (under 50k),last one under my thread ...so i just send u my thumbnail ???

lildragon
09-06-2002, 07:53 PM
thumb and link yes please

DimitrisLiatsos
09-07-2002, 08:50 AM
:wavey:

I 've sent the email u ask for submission but i did it twice because in the first one i didn't include link to bigger pic under my site...sorry for the incovenience!!!

Is it ok?