PDA

View Full Version : Any Modeling Needed?

lavon2002
01-09-2005, 03:51 AM
If there are any artist out there that have some drawings of models that they what modeled, just let me know and I will create it. I will let you have the model once completed. No little rinkidink models though. Serious artists only please.

SpecialFX
01-13-2005, 08:16 PM
Hi lavon2002

i am not an artist but i am trying to model a mouse for my university project. i have very little modeling experience. i have two pictures of the mouse but they are taken from an un usable angle. i was wondering if you could help me model it. thanks

yousuf.

lavon2002
01-14-2005, 03:08 AM
hey SpecialFX,

Is it a computer mouse or are you talking about a real mouse. If it is a real mouse, do you need a specific kind of mouse or can it just be a generic mouse?

deathburger_13
01-16-2005, 02:08 PM
its not so much from i need you to model new. if its ok could you help me with my models tell me wats worng with them ?

any hellp would be aprectated:shrug:

Birkan
01-31-2005, 09:11 PM
Hello there, I am very new to all this modelling, I am a avarage artist but have trouble modelling and getting the look required. If I was to send you the concept art could you have a look at it and let me know if it is worth your while (which I hope it is).

If you kindly give me your e-mail address, I could communicate with you directly.

Thanx

CGTalk Moderation
01-31-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.