PDA

View Full Version : Namibian (WIP)

andrewley
01-09-2005, 12:01 AM
Would really like some crits on this - cheers!

Ognus
01-09-2005, 04:26 AM
could be a little crisper. looks kind of washed out. i like the image though, and the layout.
i think that you should maybe crop the picture so that the left margin is taken to the edge of her shoulder, that way she is more boxed in. it seems kind of distracting that her arm goes off the screen, but then there is all this empty space behind her.

derwolpertinger
01-09-2005, 01:02 PM
hey i really like the lighting an the color scheme of this piece, it creates a great mood and atmosphere. the only thing that bugs me is the pink clolor on the forehead, it' s kind of too saturated for my taste.

mol
01-10-2005, 05:41 PM
I really like this one. Great mood and colors. Only crits I can give is that the highlights on the hand, etc are a bit too hot, but then again...the lack of detail does move the viewer to the points of interest so take that with a grain of salt.

the top lip needs some attention, imo. Need something to bring it out a bit more.

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.