PDA

View Full Version : LightWave Classes in Los Angeles

JVitale
09-06-2002, 03:06 AM
If you are just getting your feet wet in LightWave, live in Los Angeles and want to take advantage of some inexpensive, bang for the buck classes, Los Angeles Mission College is offering LightWave Classes starting tomorrow Sept 6. Add ins are more than welcome.

The class meets on Friday night and Saturday mornings. One class will cover all the nuts and bolts of LightWave while the other class will be a project oriented class.

The classes are 3 units each. At $11 per unit, that comes out to $66 for TWO CLASSES....There are no pre-requisites for these classes. All you
have to do is show up, tell the intructor you want to sign up and then enroll at the school.
The class runs until early Decemebr (whenever the fall semester ends)...

Here is the schedule of classes for Mission College. The course description is as follows.

410 Principles of 3D. Class number 3361
430 Computer Applications for 3D Animation. Class number 0328

http://www.lamission.cc.ca.us/students/courseschedules/Schedules/Fall_2002.pdf

Here's the link for the school site.
http://www.lamission.cc.ca.us/sactive.htm

Please pass on this info and take advantage of this great class. There's plnety of room to add. the instructor informs me that there are only 3 students signed up so far 'cause the college hasn't done anything to promote the class. If they don't get any sign ups the class will be cancelled, at least for this semester.

You can e-mail me if you want any additional info. I've taken these courses. Great instructors and best deal all around.

Jessica Vitale
Treasurer/President
Los Angeles LightWave Users Group
www.lalightwave.com

proton
09-06-2002, 03:18 AM
sounds like a deal...sign me up the next time I visit.....

vorlon
09-06-2002, 05:03 AM
Great inform. But the school's site seem to be down

JVitale
09-06-2002, 07:14 AM
Try again if the site is down...It is a school site so it may go down from time to time...

Kaiser_Sose
09-06-2002, 08:06 AM
Dang it, a little to far for me

Anything planned for Pierce or Moorpark College

And do you need to enroll with the school ... I do not need any community college credits

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.