PDA

View Full Version : Realistic urban spaces

grury
01-07-2005, 05:39 PM
Hi all,
I've posted this on the colaborative team project forum, but may have more success in here.
I'm working on a "freebie" music video for a Hip Hop band http://factoractivo.com/ , its a mixture of live action and animation. All envirnments are run down urban spaces, where the CG characters roam. so far I have most of the video footage and done most of the camera tracking. What am looking now is some full 3d scenes (very realistic) of subways, tunnels, underground stations, car parks, etc.. where I can do a more extreme camera work.
So what I'm asking is if anyone has laying on they computers stuff like this that would like to share, I would very much apreciate.
Please mail me on carlos.santos@bunchdesign.com if you'd like to participate or recieve more information on the project.

Thanks in advance.

Grury

btw, am using Max, but I guess wont be a problem to convert from other file formats.

whatauva
01-09-2005, 07:01 AM
do you have any storyboard of the proyect
you r working on ??

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.