concept for a Cover
i dont now how to painting yeat, need some help^^
Itry to use fell shawdows in the lineart, to do it more in the colors
as well, the bacground its lighter for be painted too

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/igguara/DHcopy.jpg

Tell me wath u think^^

idiot box
01-07-2005, 05:16 PM
What kind of tools do you use to make line art? This is pretty nice though, it willl look awesome colored.

igbarros
01-07-2005, 08:22 PM
What kind of tools do you use to make line art? This is pretty nice though, it willl look awesome colored.
hi thanx^^

i used H and Hb pencils and levels in photoshop

Tonik
01-07-2005, 11:39 PM
Excellent work. It all looks a bit jumbled at the moment but the anatomy, perspective, style etc are spot on. Can't wait to see it coloured. I'm sure it will look great.

Eternally Mine
01-07-2005, 11:44 PM
Hi

My question is in the picture I can make out at least 4 character, or at least I believe I see 4. I am nearsighted and strained to see what I could. I like it very much and your creativity is astounding. I was wondering could you tell me what was happenning in the picture and how many characters were actually there. I am sorry to ask so much but I want to understand and see within my mind, what my eyes cannot define.

Thanks,

Tamar:)

igbarros
01-08-2005, 01:50 AM
Hi

My question is in the picture I can make out at least 4 character, or at least I believe I see 4. I am nearsighted and strained to see what I could. I like it very much and your creativity is astounding. I was wondering could you tell me what was happenning in the picture and how many characters were actually there. I am sorry to ask so much but I want to understand and see within my mind, what my eyes cannot define.

Thanks,

Tamar:)
its really 4 characters, 2 humans and 2 trolls
one troll is charging to the human in the first plan, the other grabes the other human head
thanx^^

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.