PDA

View Full Version : Tree

Cadron
01-07-2005, 03:15 AM
http://spoonboy.net/spookytree.jpg

I drew this using photoshop, it is concept art for a tree in an animation piece i am working on. This is my first post on CGnetworks - please let me know what you think. This is also my first attempt at using photoshop (or any digital device) for concept work...

Any advice would be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance...

Regards - Cade-Wyatt

Ilikesoup
01-07-2005, 04:52 PM
Cadron, I think you should have posted this in the overall 2D WIP forum. No harm done, but you should ask a moderator to move it for you. Here in the Daily Sketch Group, threads are assigned sketch topics and they're all started by moderator Roberto Ortiz. You're more than welcome to participate in a sketch topic, though. :)

robinayles
01-08-2005, 05:27 AM
Cadron - ilikesoup is right, this should probably be moved to the WIP section instead of the daily sketch group...but that is a nice wicked looking tree you have there! I like it. :thumbsup:

Cadron
01-10-2005, 09:13 AM
OOPS! sorry about that - as i said its my first post... but i am unsure how to contact the administrator... oh well thanks for your time :)

Regards - Cade

supremo
01-11-2005, 05:49 AM
No crits yet! I'd definitely like to see where this goes tho. Looks like you have a pretty good handle on Photoshop for stuff like this. :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.