PDA

View Full Version : Suggest Speed modelling session topics

ambient-whisper
01-06-2005, 02:38 AM
howdy guys, we will be having a 3 hour speed modelling session soon. we just need some topics.
I think it would be best if the topics were kept simple.

cheerios.

KolbyJukes
01-07-2005, 05:29 AM
aliens

animals (animal heads and stuff are always fun to model)

dragons

arms

skulls

bugs

hands

ambient-whisper
01-07-2005, 05:38 AM
hm. i like that skull one. just because it could be soo varied. animal skulls.. human skulls... etc.

ambient-whisper
01-08-2005, 07:22 AM
btw. i think ill start this on monday. so the more suggestions we can get the better :). ( i still like the skulls one tho : )

mv
01-08-2005, 10:17 AM
http://cgtalk.com/showthread.php?p=1872060#post1872060
I just posted a sticky in speed modeling subforum. Let's put the suggestions there.

hands, bugs, skulls, dragons, aliens and animals to a certain extent , have already been done.
I see no problems in doing the same topics though, can be fun for people who participated 1 year ago to try and see how much they progressed in the meanwhile :)

KolbyJukes
01-09-2005, 06:05 PM
hands, bugs, skulls, dragons, aliens and animals to a certain extent , have already been done.
yeah, but I figure, there's only so many things you can model completely in 3 hours, and I'd like to keep the topics fun, not sure how many people want to model plants or guns or household objects or that kind of thing.

demons
armor/helmets - something hardsurface
interior mouth (teeth, gums, tongue)
comic characters heads (batman, superman, spiderman, hellboy etc) maybe give em 5 hours.
feet (I think this was done)
ears

gruvsyco
01-09-2005, 08:46 PM
no real input, but I'm very happy to see the speed sessions getting started again :).

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.