PDA

View Full Version : Bebops - Animated Series

Muly
01-05-2005, 03:20 PM
I've been working on an idea for an educational childrens animated tv series and so far i've had some good feedback from my tutors at uni. Has anyone got any advice on where i could go with this idea next? Do projects like mine ever get produced and how could i go about seeing if it could? Has it got enough potential or is the idea even a good one? Any help or even a critique would be much appreciated!

My work can be seen at: http://www.ctrlaltdeleted.co.uk/bebops/index1.html

Cheers! Mark

marchermann
01-05-2005, 06:07 PM
I like the idea and I like the style of the website (you might want to include a button to return to the homepage; and storyboards din't work after the first one). Reminds me a bit of a series that was featured in 3DWorld magazine about four Cubes. The characters' having no arms could be aproblem in their adventures, don't you think? I would like to read the beginning of a script for a pilot to get a better idea how the stories are constructed. A one-minute teaser would be helpful, too.

Keep going (but do add those arms ;))

Marc

MatsM
01-05-2005, 08:28 PM
How about just adding hands? like this fella has :applause:

Then the hands can appear when you need them for the story :)

Looks very rough to me at the moment, but it looks like you
are definately on the right track for a kiddie show. All you need now is a producer
or a tv company to back you up, oh, and those script writers.

Good luck :)

spook
01-19-2005, 08:22 PM
that looks like a nice start. do you need any help with scripts. i have three small children who i spend all day with and i was thinking about designing some learning software forr them. i could help you with apilot script if you need. and dude there is a huge market for stuff like that. my kids watch at least 30 different shows like that a week and i own merchandise from at least half of them.

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.