http://www.epilogue.net/cgi/database/art/view.pl?id=18917

Wireview here:
http://www.3dluvr.com/fantasy3d/Dark_Angel_wire.gif

Best regards,
Anatoliy Meymuhin
http://anatoliy.epilogue.net

derelict
09-05-2002, 05:04 AM
Ouch! That wires on the wings nearly knocked me over!

Nice pc there but me like the other one better! The other had that cheeky look just fer me!

the other have that "Come to me... i need you..." look to it.:scream:

DaCreep
09-05-2002, 05:39 AM
Beautyfull picture, nice colors etc, but, for some reason, I don't like the expression on her face, and I also don't like the hair for some reason :P

for the rest great piece.

Libor
09-05-2002, 08:49 AM
Really nice pic. I like the angel model - it rocks!!

One thing that distracts me are feathers of her wings. They doesnt look realistic and after seeing your wireframe - you should get better result using patches/planes with mapped tex with opacity (alpha) so it has nice feather silhouette.

Keep up the good work:applause:

Anatoliy
09-08-2002, 03:50 AM
Thanks

Matt Parker
09-08-2002, 07:02 AM
Great job! I've seen lots of your work and am quite inspired....

I just ask...how do you do all this so fast?? Maybe you got done with these renders a longg time ago and are just now posting them one after the other...but silver dream, bathing in the night...now this......i'm not sure if it's possible to do each of these in such short times......

Matt

particle
09-08-2002, 02:42 PM
Great image! I really like the colors and contrast in it.

Just a few crits. The first thing I noticed though was the left wing. It looks completely flat. Where it bends over itself, there should be some depth to it. The only other thing is that her feet don't seem to be resting on the clouds, like the rest of her.

Amazing work overall.

particle

lmc
09-09-2002, 07:24 AM
not bad:love:

facial
09-09-2002, 07:27 AM
Well, Not bad, post more.......
:wip: :wip: :wip:

Anatoliy
09-11-2002, 04:21 AM
Thanks,

When I am starting a new image, I don't begin from scratch. I reuse my own models when it's possible. But every time I change something on the model and try to make it better. This technique gives me the opportunity to make new images much faster. It takes from 1 to 3 weeks to do a new image …depending on the difficulty of the scene. I make them in my free time - in the evenings.

Anatoliy
09-12-2002, 03:43 AM
Thanks to many people, who like my art.
The answers to many questions you can receive from my interview:
http://artworks.avalonweb.net/interviews/meymuhin.htm

GlasS-
09-12-2002, 09:23 AM
Wow, this is just great! I really love your work, 5 stars from me

tpe
09-12-2002, 11:48 AM
Sorry i have never replied to any of your posts before, i have looked at every one and thought that they were all fantastic. You have done so many that have been so good that each time i see one, i am no longer suprised by how good they are as that is what i have come to expect, i think that has even stopped me from postin, so just to put things right...

...They are all fantastic :) My fave so far is your most recent bathing in the night, the lighting is great, the background is just busy enough and not too cluttered and the girl is just perfect.

Keep up the good work, i look forward to seeing more and more and more

tpe

aurora
09-12-2002, 01:21 PM
Anatoliy, when you said that when you make changes to your model you try to make them better you don't joke. As I said in one of your other threads each piece is better then the last. Your works hot and don't let any of those other whiners get you down with their concept of your methods. It works, its pure CG, its great and I want to see more.:buttrock: :bounce: :buttrock:

Neil
09-12-2002, 06:45 PM
I came here expecting Jessica Alba... i think you should change the thread title

Anatoliy
09-15-2002, 04:25 AM
to Neil: But who is Jessica Alba? And why need change the thread title?

stephen2002
09-15-2002, 12:25 PM
Jessica Alba is the star of the UPN seriers "Dark Angel"...something about genetic engineering superhuman fighters. Right?

Nice image, very high-poly. I wouldn't say that much needs to be changed, although I do agree that if you are looking to tweak the image, than the wings could use some tweaks.

Anatoliy
09-17-2002, 03:21 AM
Now understand :) But I don’t like Mexican’s or South American’s serials – so I don’t see it.

zhangpengii
09-17-2002, 03:38 AM
You are so great ! please go on !

Anatoliy
09-20-2002, 03:37 AM

derelict
09-20-2002, 03:52 AM
Hi Anatoliy,

Please do a character that is dirty. Yes, i'm serious. Make one of your creation look right after a prolong battle or run or chase or whatever. Make it more dynamic is what i'm saying.

Don't get me wrong, it is very nice pcs you have there... but i think you can graduate towards Frank Frazetta's standard dude.
You have the materials and aquipment for it.

Nice pcs don't really sell much...

Having clean character is one thing... fantasy and clean makes it very TSR if you know what i mean. Now that you have done characters why not give character to your characters.

Yours,

Dere.

Anatoliy
09-22-2002, 04:02 AM
Maybe, maybe :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.