PDA

View Full Version : the first one

resurepus
01-02-2005, 01:31 PM
this is the very first work I've done with my new wacom graphire. oh well... this was just to try the tablet. I am not very happy with this work and I would like to hear your thoughts on how I could improve it. Or is it a complete faliure?

captain chapo
01-02-2005, 09:47 PM
definitly not a failure...the right eye could be moved closer to the other one a bit and the hair needs much more detail...do you want her hair to be grey? a fine start though!

resurepus
01-02-2005, 10:02 PM
definitly not a failure...the right eye could be moved closer to the other one a bit and the hair needs much more detail...do you want her hair to be grey? a fine start though!
Yes, the eye should have been closer to her nose, but oh, well... it was merely a practice project I painted just to try my wacom. That's why I didn't really think about the color of her hair either, just thought it would be easier to make it grey :) But as for detail, the hair always looks so daunting to me...

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.