PDA

View Full Version : PA Challenge - Character - Florian Fernandez

Flo
02-08-2002, 03:46 PM
So, here is a little sketch of the character I`m planning to do. I hope I can finish her, as I`ll start a new job next week.

a bit of background >
She is supposed to be a little girl, all alone, trying to survive. She lost her family during the apocalypse, which happend to most humans.
As climate turned to desert, it`s very essential to protect against the sun. Thats what her googles and the cooling-tube suit is for. Also she has some nice props in her backpack....
She`ll also get a weapon (not quite sure about what kind of weapon) and a mask to combat the heat.

http://www.flo3d.com/temp/apWip1.jpg

Flo

Naz
02-08-2002, 07:03 PM
nice sketch and great pose. and you caught an interesting expression on her face (maybe her cheekbone is a bit wide~).
great idea of the cooling suit and how the tubes are spread over the body.
very nice, I like it.

goodlag
02-08-2002, 10:12 PM
I like it.
nice sketch

cerreto
02-09-2002, 02:58 AM
very cute i remember you from spiraloid when it was still alive nice sketch !should make a great model especialy with your skills

swag
02-09-2002, 04:17 AM
nice very nice i like that manga style i hope u can realize that style in 3d

Flo
03-03-2002, 10:14 PM
he guys ...

sorry, for no update etc , but as already mentioned, I started a new job, and don`t find the time to work on this challange anymore ...
but when I`m allowed I have some other cool stuff to show ...

cheers,
Flo

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.