PDA

View Full Version : PA Challenge - Vehicle - arai

arai
02-08-2002, 03:17 PM
just playing around for a coupel hours in photoshop, I should probably get to the actual 3d model now :) some nasty jpeg banding, oh well. I'm sure the model will change a little before its done. My take isn't as origional as most but I'm a classic military hardware nut. Here's the story, 1945, axis and allies discover nukes at the same time, uh oh, boom europe. 15 years later war still rages on but tactics have changed drastically. This is the killer part of a hunter/killer team dedicated to finding and destroying nuclear launch sites. Similar to the cobra/oh-6 teams in vietnam that found enemy troop locations. I'll probably beat it up a LOT more if I get to the texturing stage for this guy. Heh and ignore the undercarriage gun, thats just a stand in.

-arai-

chrom
02-08-2002, 03:43 PM
man you are a texture master
are you use other app then photoshop, vector program i mean
very nice

arai
02-08-2002, 11:21 PM
thanks, I just use photoshop, no illustrator or anything like that. Wow, you blink and your thread gets off the first page. Thats a good thing though, means theres a lot of artists participating this time around. I'll have to go get some 3d wips done so I can try and keep this on the first page ;)

-arai-

cerreto
02-09-2002, 03:56 AM
cool cjopper man i like it

Khar_Negt
02-09-2002, 01:54 PM
Great skill in photoshop... Look almost real, if not, look like a final design project :)
Great start... Really look like a true chopper :)

sigma
02-09-2002, 03:02 PM
Thats one sweet helli. Awesome concept design!
Looking forward to the model. Those scratches look a bit flat though, needs to be worked in a bit more.

Nice work arai :)

AnimaLMotheR
02-09-2002, 11:51 PM
Thats a sweet looking helicopter arai. :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.