PDA

View Full Version : spiderman

amerkokh
12-29-2004, 01:14 PM
a commission im doing,c&c are welcomed
http://www.jahannam.org/amer/moonspiderc.jpg

sivamp
12-29-2004, 07:24 PM
That is a cool sketch. Unless it's supposed to be very stylized, my only critique would be that the foreshortening looks a little off and exaggerated. IT makes him look like a midget because his legs look so small and short while his head and arms are huge. So fix the proportions and it should make for a great piece. Love the style.

Swizzle
12-30-2004, 01:05 AM
I don't think he looks like a midget. I also don't think you need to fix the proportions, as such. I think you just need to make the left foot a bit smaller so that it really looks like there's a fisheye lens or something. It doesn' quite have that effect right now, but it still looks very good. The right fist looks a little too long, not as cube-like as the left fist. Try making it look a little more realistic like the left one; if you're going to color it that will really stick out more.

The way you've done Venom is really unique and cool. :thumbsup:

StylusMonkey
12-30-2004, 05:55 AM
I think the composition is great, but I do agree with swizzle on his points, also I'm not sure about the rear arm being in that position, it looks a little lost at the moment, I'd much prefer the pose if the arm was coming outstretched to his right or even in front of his body diagonally across from his shoulder to the opposite thigh.

Thats all the crits I can see for the composition, bring on the rest!

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.