PDA

View Full Version : Physique Problem

Nabroon
12-29-2004, 10:39 AM
Hi,

I have just created the rig for a character with bones , I was wondering to try out physique this time , everything works fine when I initialize it. But once I save the file and reopen it the links linking the palm with the fingers of the hand all get haywire and distorted ,but when I reinitialize it all is fine again, it seems that for some reason the palm bone is not taken into consederation by physique as when after reopening the saved file when the links go all wrong , when I hide the bones by checking the check box provided in the Physique Modifire all bones hide but not the palm bone ...I dont know what to do I have rechecked my rig and nothing seems to be wrong.....I can use skin ,it works just fine , no problems, but I would like to know what exactly is happening . and then what is the use of haveing physique.

Thanks,
Nabroon

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.