PDA

View Full Version : New Speed Modeling Session?

KolbyJukes
12-29-2004, 06:38 AM
Hi everybody,

I've noticed there hasn't been a new Speed Modeling session in approx. 6 months or so?

Any chance we could do a new one, get it plugged on front page etc.?

I know I'd be in. Anybody else?

-K.

Ctrl-Z
12-30-2004, 12:26 PM
I think thats a great idea. Although, its my opinion that a lot of users that participate in the sessions are not honest in the amount of time it takes them to model something which, debunks the whole premise of spped modeling....

I could be wrong though. :shrug:

ctrl-z

Egyt
12-30-2004, 04:44 PM
About time to have a new session indeed, honk honk!
Honest or not ctrl z, you wouldnt fool anybody but yourself.

-Fred

StephanD
12-30-2004, 04:45 PM
I vote yes but I also think there are alot of themes already available,maybe participating in all of them could do until you get permission to start one. :)

KolbyJukes
12-30-2004, 07:07 PM
I think thats a great idea. Although, its my opinion that a lot of users that participate in the sessions are not honest in the amount of time it takes them to model something which, debunks the whole premise of spped modeling....

Just because some people are dishonest shouldn't stop the rest of us from having fun...

also, there are some people who are just exceptionally fast modelers.

ambient-whisper
12-31-2004, 08:15 AM
if i set one up it would be for sometime next week. ill be a bit busy this week ( with new years and a ski trip comming up..but after thats done with ill have some time to sit down and start one up for you guys( and join :D ).

does that sound ok?

KolbyJukes
12-31-2004, 09:28 AM
sounds great, thanks martin.

-K.

murnau
12-31-2004, 01:27 PM
to ambient-whisper: Ok i'm ready too, thanks :bounce:

greyface
01-01-2005, 05:43 AM
Sounds great - do we record a screen capture of the modeling?

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.