PDA

View Full Version : My Shortfilm WIP

s-rajesh78
12-27-2004, 07:03 AM
Here is WIP of my Shortfilm , just finished my Rig this morning, still little tweaking to be done on it. I will post the sample animation for critique.

nsurya
02-17-2005, 10:30 AM
Hi Rajesh,

This model s lookin good....
Keep up the good work....
Waiting to c the short film very soon......

Have fun....

Cheers :D
Naveen Surya

sri
02-19-2005, 10:36 AM
Hi Rajesh,

Nice Model :thumbsup:

no updates for a long time, waiting to see some of ur WIP :)

s-rajesh78
02-21-2005, 03:30 AM
Hi Sridar,
Yeah its been a long time i posted this WIP,
I been doing some rigging stuff for another character which is going to be in the Reel.
So i will soon post some WIP for that too. Its been a busy work schedule in my office also, so i have to find free timme to work on my demo reel :)

I saw ur Site today, so u've been working in Pentamedia, WOow thats nice. Nice Characters u have up there in ur site. Did u studioed in Trichy, Cuz i am from trichy basically.

Cheers,
s_rajesh78

www.renderfreak.tripod.com (http://www.renderfreak.tripod.com)

v2vishal
02-21-2005, 08:22 AM
Hey man...

Nice work... Will wait to see the short film.

pravinroche
03-09-2005, 06:04 AM
where was i all these time. missing some indian ppl in this forums. hey i m graphic artist for mobile games in mauj (www.mauj.com (http://www.mauj.com)) still tryin for a break in 3D games.

u ppl keep me updated in 3d.

Karan81
04-24-2005, 06:00 PM
hi! nice modelling indeed.

Do send your short to animation fests.
Can u tell me the procedure for obtaining copyright of a short animation.
I have heard that it is a 3-4 months procedure and the office is in delhi only.

thanks

dancgfx
12-21-2005, 08:56 PM
hi..i'm Danny frm chennai.,doin Bsc...with da subject not @ alll related to cg:shrug:. one more yr to finish college.
spendin most of the time..practisin n' workin out tutorials:buttrock:.i'm a Max user..intrested in 3d modelin n' gamin:D.

CGTalk Moderation
12-21-2005, 08:56 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.