PDA

View Full Version : HELP! -bezier splines

pivot
09-03-2002, 11:07 AM
ey fellas!
just wondering if there is a way to get the bezier handles back after you`ve deselected them? since it`s no good modifying the splines point by poitn. hmm...hope this isn`t to vague

AnimaLMotheR
09-03-2002, 03:34 PM
Its not possible as far as i know...

NanoGator
09-04-2002, 05:10 AM
I assume you mean splines, right?

If so, then no there's nothing you can do there. The splines are not bezier curves. The bezier tool is just an interface to create those splines. Kinda sucks, I know, but it saved Newtek a lot of rewriting.

(Before anybody calls Newtek lazy about it, consider this: Splines are very heavily used all over modeler.)

dies-irae
09-04-2002, 09:59 AM
in lw bezier is a tool that creates normal splines with a lot of points (too many, that's why i dont like them too much) but once you click enter, the "bezier" truly becomes a normal spline with lots of points...

for scripters and coders:
wouldn't be great to be able to create a "bezier" from a spline, like: you select the spline | you select 2 points | you start the plugin/script and it becomes editable just like a bezier starting and ending on the 2 selected points...

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.