PDA

View Full Version : Ho, ho, Modo for $500!

ChewyPixels
12-21-2004, 03:32 AM
Got an e-mail from Luxology. Seems Modo is now even more affordable. :bounce:

"Our Way of Saying Thanks To show our appreciation for your support this holiday, we are making modo available to official Luxology community members at a one-time special price of $500 (per seat). That's 45% off the list price of $895.

To order, simply visit our online store (http://store.luxology.com/) before December 31, 2004 and enter hohomodo as the coupon code for the full version or hohomodoDL for the download only version.

Of course, this past year was just the beginning. We hope you share our excitement as we look to build on our momentum and further establish modo as the prevailing standard 3-D modeling platform in the industry."

fez
12-21-2004, 10:08 AM
Wowsers. What a deal!

StephanD
12-21-2004, 12:20 PM
"Our Way of Saying Thanks To show our appreciation for your support this holiday, we are making modo available to official Luxology community members at a one-time special price of $500 (per seat). That's 45% off the list price of $895.

Man,I'm so glad I was waiting to buy this,I wasn't even going to grab this release :)

Merry Christmas :)

Edit:Question...It seems you don't have to register to get the coupon,better be the right procedure.

...ah,I see :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.