PDA

View Full Version : editing filters

Transform Gizmo
09-02-2002, 04:53 AM
ok, i am making a texture in photoshop 5.0, and i added a filter to the image, but now i want to change some of the settings of the filter, how do i change the settings. something in the history im not seeing?

Chris
09-02-2002, 05:00 AM
just undo & apply the filter again, it should have kept your settings from last time, so you can then adjust them & apply.

Transform Gizmo
09-02-2002, 05:03 AM
wow, i just posted this a few minutes ago, imressive response time. yeah, thats the only way i could figure out for doing it since i didnt see any way to edit it without taking it out of the history, but i guess it works well enough. thanks for the response

Chris
09-02-2002, 05:11 AM
:D cheers - I'm the response-o-matic! :beer:

Malameel
09-02-2002, 07:41 AM
Thats the only way I do the filters. Maybe one day we can change the filters after the fact like the layers styles... but I am sure we are way off from that since most third party developers would freak out.

frog
09-02-2002, 11:08 AM
You sort of can change the way filters are applied, but only in a very limited way: after applying the filter hit control-shift-f and you can change the opacity or blending mode of your effect. To change actual settings you have to undo and re-apply for now :)

piajartist
09-21-2002, 07:16 AM
the settings are changed when you reapply it to the original image, then edit the filters when you apply it in the window that appears...

:lightbulb

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.