PDA

View Full Version : Piggy!

dur23
02-08-2002, 06:52 AM
Hello all...

This is my first showing of my art on this page. Right now i am working at a games development company and am the lead character skinner/testurer. On my lunch brakes i like to random other peices of work be it modeling skinning somthing for quake3 or digital paintings:)

This lil piggy took me about 1.5 hours from scratch to finish...No textures were overlayed in the process...all with the airbrush and smudge.:)
Ignore the ugly background...hehe

http://dur23.homestead.com/files/piggy.jpg

whatcha think

marioucci
02-11-2002, 06:22 AM
very cool!!!
the eye/ear area is the best!!
a lil blurred, but it happens to me a lot because of the airbrush tool:)
keep it up!!

Sangotten
02-11-2002, 10:04 PM
Oehhhh a nasty piggy!
You don't want come across this one in a dark alley!!! And I have to agree with "loganarts", the eye and ear are the best....maybe a bit more detail on the snuit/nose and body.

dur23
02-15-2002, 04:11 AM
Hey guys thanks for commenting:)

I did spend most of my time in the nose eye region. So that would explain its detailing being higher than the rest of the peice.....the blurring that i gots there is from me just trying to fake depth of feild and screwing up my .psd to the point of no return:confused:

I think that if i spent a lil more time on em i woulda had a really nice peice:)

ime
02-18-2002, 06:47 AM
nope... sorry i don't like it
light, values, colour, composition, textures, tone... everything is off... very unpleasant for my eye...
but that's just me
i'm not earning money with drawing as you are so ignore my unprofessional opinion

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.