PDA

View Full Version : Animation Production log for upcoming Short Film

Rick May
12-14-2004, 03:53 PM
I hope this is appropriate for this forum. If not, I apologize to the moderators ahead of time.

=========

I've started a production log (PLOG!) for my CG short film "Till Death Do Us Part". I've set aside up to 6 months to work on this short full time and will not only be documenting my progress but offering tips and techniques that I've been using and developing over my 15 years in the CG industry.

The more people that show up, the more likely I am to add new material. So, if you have an extra minute or 5, stop by once a week and check it out.

:D

Thank you,

Rick May
'Till Death Do Us Part
http://www.toonstruck.com/shortfilm

FloydBishop
12-14-2004, 04:01 PM
This looks like a great project, Rick. You may want to start a thread in one of the WIP forums. It will be a lot easier for people to follow it there than in the news forum.

My Fault
12-14-2004, 04:07 PM
Great stuff Rick. I don't know about anyone else but I think I've learned more about animation from the CG-Char list (both the new and older incarnations) that you've run over the last few years. Just had to say thanks and I've been enjoying watching your progress on your new short.

Rick May
12-17-2004, 09:25 PM
Hey My Fault. Thanks! Glad you are enjoying the forum. :)

SheepFactory
12-18-2004, 08:32 AM
Awesome stuff Rick , good luck with the shoer!

You have to tell me about that rig of yours on irc sometime , i cant manage to get that rubber hose thing right :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.