PDA

View Full Version : Pinguin acting test

isaak
12-14-2004, 02:12 PM
Hi all!

Im working hard, but slowly, in a personal project with the characters of Batman...well, I finish the pinguin, and now Im testing the posibilities that he have...Im interested in your comments & critics...the dialogue is 27 seconds long, but I only animate at the moment 7 seconds
Thanks!

5mb in quicktime

ftp://www.mybarna.net/isaak/pinguino_acting_new.mov

1,73mb in Divx

ftp://www.mybarna.net/isaak/pinguino_acting_new.avi

Isaak

Alekto
12-14-2004, 07:49 PM
please change host....

isaak
12-14-2004, 08:02 PM
Thanks Alekto...

Sorry I dont understand whats the problem, but...
You can download in this other webs my animation...

http://10secondclub.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=6735

or

http://cgchar.toonstruck.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=13&t=3086&

Isaak

krazyace
12-14-2004, 08:28 PM
only thing that is rong is the sound performance...i dont understand what he is talking...maybe a subtitle..or ...uhhh yea slow down the animation so you have time to enunciate make it better understandable...GREAT JOB with the lip synch

isaak
12-15-2004, 12:48 AM
Thanks Krazyace...

Well, the pinguin say...

Batman...Batman is a cheat,...a nutter,...a circus clown.

Sorry for my bad english.

Isaak

Mungo J
12-15-2004, 01:20 AM
great!

loved the animation, for me timing and motion were perfect, and the voice acting was fantastic, no problem understanding it, i don't understand how crazyace didn't get it...

the different emotions involved in describing the same character work brilliantly, and are each evident in all aspects of the character.

only thing i can think to improve would be to jerk the head (i'd go forward) on the "nut" syllable of "nutter" to help emphasise the word through the acting as much as the voice does, like you have done already on the starting syllables of "cheat" "circus" and "clown".

brilliant stuff, can't wait for the rest,

isaak
12-16-2004, 08:43 AM
Thank you for the commentaries!

Mungo J,...I will try to accentuate this syllable as your you say, maybe I will look of searching a pose more loudly.But I want to prevent that all the accents of the dialogue are of the same type, and to be still encouraging him with different levels of expression.

Isaak :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.