PDA

View Full Version : Make Human

carnageRPM
12-14-2004, 04:01 AM
did any one mess with "Make Human"? i downloaded it..it looked pretty and all...but i had no idea what to do just wondering if you guys used it and what do u think about it.....also all this talk about how cloth maybe coming to blender is getting me amped(i know its not coming any time soon) but blender being a Open source program was unbelievable enough.

xeetstreet
12-14-2004, 05:01 AM
did any one mess with "Make Human"? i downloaded it..it looked pretty and all...but i had no idea what to do just wondering if you guys used it and what do u think about it.....also all this talk about how cloth maybe coming to blender is getting me amped(i know its not coming any time soon) but blender being a Open source program was unbelievable enough.I think I've seen that 2.37 is the version for the introduction of soft bodies. My best guess it that will be a couple months away.

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.