View Full Version : Am i using wrong tablet or what? An Hairline thing!!!

12-10-2004, 10:08 AM
I want to be able to draw forms as described with transform edit curve, but what i get is plain worm shape (below). However the StdDot mode (abowe) describes the shape.
Purpose is to have the very peak maximum sharp (inward or outward), however with a sinusoidal falloff to the brinks. An Hairline thing. I am using Graphire : Wacom.
Also what i noticed, when setting focal shift near -100, all strokes become like with noise.
I played also with tablet settings in preferences.


12-10-2004, 10:49 AM
I'm not seeing the Transform pallete open in that screenshot, and thus can't tell what your edit curve looks like. Can you provide another?

12-10-2004, 12:21 PM

Its linear curve with focal shift.
What you see should be a profile of modifyer curve at given point. But i understand that it modifyes basicly gradient alpha or something that is bulit in. So with plain linear i dont get the sharp 90 deg peak at the top or in the bottom either.

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.