PDA

View Full Version : Awardee short film "Será Que Ela Vem? (It will be That she Comes?)"

AlexandroCastro
12-09-2004, 04:07 PM
Hello Folks! Well, I made a short film about one year ago, and now I am only divulging. My bigger inspiration was the Keith Lango´s short film "Lunch!", and my animation portraies a comic situation in Manaus (Amazon, Brazil), This animation won the UM Amazonas Short Films Festival and therefore I decided to divulge it. Thnaks.

http://www.alexandro.castro.nom.br/imagens/ico_sqev.jpg
Download animation (http://www.alexandro.castro.nom.br/SQEV.rar)

metaballs2000
12-09-2004, 04:34 PM
Alexandre Parabéns pelo trabalho, e como tinha dito o personagem e cenário estão muito bem elaborados. ( e que time)!!!
Parabéns e logo mais quero ver novas animações!

Abraço
metaballs

HelderConde
12-10-2004, 11:48 AM
Hey Alexandro,

I really like your short movie. It's very, very cool. Everyone who works with animation and 3D always dream of making their own, freely created short movie. However, only a few actualy manage to make it.

Whenever someone makes it, independently of the quality, it's a reason for support and respect.

But when the short movie reaches the level yours have, being so nice and fun, it deserves more than respect: it deserves compliments and little envy... :) Just kidding...

Again, your short is very cool. Funny, criative, dynamic.

It is, as I say, a short movie "you are able to finish". Usually, when people think of making a short, they want a 10-headed character that fights with a monster, falls into a canyon, turns into a butterfly, flies across the clouds, goes into a vulcan... and so on. They come up with a script that is so complex, it would requiere huge teams and months to finish.

You short, on the other hand, is one "you're able to finish": a simple, funny story, with a good character, that tells the story. Period. And the movie "works" and makes us laugh! This was the aim, and it was achieved beautifully.

More than a nice short, this is an example to be followed. :thumbsup:

Congratulations.

Terkonn
12-10-2004, 05:17 PM
absolutely wonderful! I'm still working on getting a ball to bounce right, very nice job!

Heber G Conde
12-13-2004, 11:15 AM
Hi Alexandro,
Really good short, simple, universal and funny, perfect formula!:thumbsup:

Great animation timming too!

I love the contrast between the "simple" character design and the beautfull background shader! It works fine!

Really good piece here, people! Download it!

Congratulations Alexandro!

Regards
Heber

AlexandroCastro
12-19-2004, 10:20 PM
:bounce: Amazing :bounce:

If someone on Atitude team has enjoyed my work, I am ready to say that I hit my target. It´s so hard to complete an animation work like this, and soh much hard receive good words from the ace team of cg. Thanks Heber for the hand, and I hope to continue making good animations.

Fierras
12-20-2004, 01:30 AM
Olà Alexandro,

Desculpa mas o meu comp dà sempre erro para abrir o .rar
é possivel que você tem o filme na internet sem estar comprenssado?
Gostaria muito de o ver

Tchau

AlexandroCastro
12-20-2004, 04:11 AM
Fierras amigo, infelizmente não tenho descompactado na net. Me desculpe. Atualize a sua versão do WinRAR, daí você conseguirá ver. Ou então me adicione no msn (alexandro@horizon.com.br) e por lá eu tento te passar, valeu?

:applause:

AndHolzmeister
12-20-2004, 04:28 AM
Yo alexabro!
Great short movie, as i said before, i like your cartoon timming so much... Keep doing good works as this one!

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.