PDA

View Full Version : Request

umm
12-09-2004, 09:15 AM
There you go again.
herewith I officially request a Bryce forum.
Thanks.

Ithilien
12-09-2004, 09:22 AM
Please name your thread properly. Please read the FAQ and rules. I just followed your entire trail from the General Discussion forum, to the Support Forum and now here. It's absurd. You obviously haven't read or followed any site etiquette at all. It says to START A POLL. And name your threads properly please.

BTW I'd vote NO for a Bryce forum in a heartbeat. It's already been asked for here (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=122012&highlight=Bryce+forum), and most people have said no.

Leonard
12-09-2004, 09:24 AM
Please start a poll, as stated in the FAQ and forum rules.

And please name your threads properly in future.

umm
12-09-2004, 09:50 AM
leonard, I admit, my request was a bit direct and blunt, still it was a request and I guess there are more people here who rather know bryce than blender

Ithilien
12-09-2004, 10:02 AM
leonard, I admit, my request was a bit direct and blunt, still it was a request and I guess there are more people here who rather know bryce than blender

Well start a poll and see whether that is true (and the forum rules say to start a poll). The last time someone requested a Bryce forum, the majority of the responses were a firm no.

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.