PDA

View Full Version : A few beginner problems

Ludren
12-08-2004, 09:56 PM
Hello

I installed XSI Foundation and each time when i start the program is in the left upper corner a window (Net View). How can i stop this?

And which was noticeable to me is that for the most functions no Shortcuts gives?

Can I later change the memory place for the "users" files?

And now I must deselect polygone, points or edges with the right mouse button, befor they became automatical deselect wenn i select new one?

Please help me :sad:

Sorry for my bad english, the whole into German:

Ich habe gerade XSI Foundation installiert und jedesmal beim starten ist in der linken oberen Ecke eine art Internetfenster (Net View), wenn ich das zumache kommt es beim nächsten start wieder.

Wie kriege ich das weg?

Und was mir noch aufgefallen ist das es für die meisten Funktionen anscheinend keine Shortcuts gibt?

Kann ich den Speicherort des "users" Ordner nachträglich verändern?

Und das speichern klappt auch nicht, immer nur "Invalid Project Location".

Und jetzt muss ich markierte Polygone, Punkte oder Kanten mit der rechten Maustaste abwählen anstatt das sie automatisch abgewählt werden wenn ich was neues markiere.

Kann mir bitte jemand helfen :sad:

MfG

Ludren

Edit: Ok, the problem with save and mark is not more :)

mcewan7
12-09-2004, 11:39 PM
Hi, sorry can only help with your first qustion - Net View

I downloaded the 30 day trial on Saturday and then ordered yesterday and got my registration key. Since I entered my reg key the Net View has stopped appearing. Not sure if I've turned it off myself tho, I wasn't looking to. So I think the registration did it.

Ludren
12-11-2004, 05:42 PM
I must wait for my package.

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.