PDA

View Full Version : Help me please

Bima
08-29-2002, 05:52 PM
Help me please....
How they make this??
With photoshop or...???

http://www.abnormis.com/modules.php?set_albumName=kid-a&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php&page=4

webjunkie
08-29-2002, 08:36 PM
yeah photoshop. ehh . . . . it just serveral pictures of some one or thing. with layer maks and like fiddle around with the blend modes and u can create that. try to get someone else to post in detial and u can find loads of tutorials on the web.

wyktor
08-29-2002, 10:07 PM
Yep, nothing special, really. Search for tutorials like
- Rusty Metal
- Blending Modes
- Masks in photoshop

you can start on www.designsbymark.com and www.phong.com

webjunkie
09-01-2002, 07:40 PM
i have a huge list of sites i can give u - if u contact me on msn/aim i will send u my favourites list it has like hundreds of sites n stuff for ps/3d the lot.

Bima
09-06-2002, 05:11 PM
i have a huge list of sites i can give u - if u contact me on msn/aim i will send u my favourites list it has like hundreds of sites n stuff for ps/3d the lot.

are you sure??:bounce:
please..give it to me
let me know
thx...!

mok
09-09-2002, 06:31 AM
Well, photoshop should do all those work. Try to get some stock photos off the net and give yourself a try in putting some effects on it. Basically you might just wanna search for "dead bodies" or something related to that at google.com (image).
Anyway, great link! I love how those dead turned into an art peice. :D

halo
09-12-2002, 12:45 PM
www.freeimages.co.uk

piajartist
09-21-2002, 07:14 AM
that definelty is photopshop it appears, and just multiple use of different filters like blur and dry sketching, etc...

play around you'll see

:shrug:

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.