PDA

View Full Version : would you go on a date with this rabbit?

alext
12-03-2004, 03:52 PM
hiyer,

Here's my finished character animation piece for a university module I'm doing. The idea is it's supposed to be a video dating show for these creepy fruitcakes.

comments/crit much appreciated since I'm going to be trying to get a job in computer animation, and wanna get this piece to the best standard I can. I'm planning to reframe it to a mid shot, so we can see more of that lovely scary face.

http://alextheakston.co.uk/watchthebunny.zip

thanks guys (and girls)
alex

HenningK
12-05-2004, 05:27 AM
Yeah. Nice. Real creepy. Agree about reframing it. For specific animation crits, after "to go... um...," I'd open his eyes more suddenly, more ticcy like the rest of him.
-henning

inv
12-05-2004, 05:22 PM
nice, the eyebrows are very nice :p the modeling is quit simpel but that is not really a bad thing. Mayby try to add a bg and some other stuff on the background so it looks more special. But the moves are really great man.

alext
12-06-2004, 02:51 AM
nice, the eyebrows are very nice :p the modeling is quit simpel but that is not really a bad thing. Mayby try to add a bg and some other stuff on the background so it looks more special. But the moves are really great man.
thanks, the module is 'Advanced Character Animation' so modeling really wasn't the focus - to be honest I think it's daft we're modeling at all...should all be given the same model (more like industry) but I guess it's good to broaden your skills a bit.

and thanks HenningK, I deliberately had his squinty eye bit slower to reflect the fact his need to think up a solution would affect his pacing...but I might well have a go at trying it faster anyway - you never know.

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.