PDA

View Full Version : Nuclear Terrorisim Arming-Module Playback...

glassefx
12-01-2004, 09:28 PM
This is the footage that plays on part of my old demotape form '98... The Demo is called "Unit-u" or UNTU...The United States Anti-Nuclear-Terrorisim Unit... A dude is tricking the US by hiding some warheads on say a commercial delivery vehicle that is being shipped to the US for sale on a giant water-vessle. The module has many detonation options and he picks "GPS" as the trigger... So when the bombs get close to where they're supposed to explode which is close to NY and D.C.. BOOM! I did all of the animation in Lightwave and actually used a super crude motion capture device (my mouse) to mimic the arming panels trackball. Remember this is just the screen footage... I'd up the bigger one but currently my online storage is tapped...

http://members.aol.com/glassefx/screen.avi

peace

RaoUUUL
12-02-2004, 03:38 AM
haha, at first i was like what the hell is this, i kinda still am, where is the animation, there should be a better spot to put this in the forum. anyways. have some latitude and longitude coordinates with the cursor its a precise thing this bombing, right? laters.

glassefx
12-02-2004, 01:46 PM
Yeah I forgot to add in "changing numbers" on the Long. Lat. display... What it is...

Its a small avi that plays on a 3d arming module's "screen" when the bad guy is arming the bomb which happens to be right at the beginning of my demo tape... Actually it starts in the joists, up in the ceiling of a big warehouse/garage type setting... Some text fades in and out to tell the viewer the premise and the camera booms down an pans to the left where a truck is shown for a sec.. then it cuts to a hand and arm initiating this video... I've decided to go a different direction from my old demo tape so unless I figure somehow to incorporate this into my new demo... Well changing it is pointless at this time...

thanx for the pointer dude!

peace and happy rendering!

Pinet
12-17-2004, 08:16 AM
hehehe you should design interfaces for cia's network :P

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.