PDA

View Full Version : Mouse for left Handed

klingos
12-01-2004, 05:45 PM
Hi there.
It seems as my ps2 port for my old Logitech 3 Button mouse has taken it's last breath. Probably because my girlfriend is right handed and my self left handedd. So we stretch the mouse cord and drag it around. However.
I'm about to buy a new mouse. Im thinking of a coordless maybe. Maybe optical.
Any ideas wich one to buy. I have only two musts. I have to be "left hand friendley" and plug into the usb port.

/klingos

kevinsbath
12-02-2004, 12:01 PM
Hi,

I use a logitech wireless optical mouse and keyboard, and I'm left handed. Very comfortable - works great. Plus no wires to get tangled / broken / spill your coffee with.

Kev.

dvornik
12-10-2004, 11:49 PM
Both Microsoft and Logitech have basic wireless 2-buttons-and-a-wheel ambidextrous models. If you need more than that then shit out of luck. Logitech has a mouse/remote control combo that may or may not work. Other than that most highend cordless mice are for single-handed people only - AFAIK.

percydaman
12-11-2004, 01:55 PM
hehe Im left handed and couldn't imagine using my mouse left handed. Also cant use scissors with my left hand for crap. even if they're left handed scissors. I guess Ive been kept down by all those right handers all my life...lol :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.