PDA

View Full Version : Jozvex - Animation Session 11 - Action Cut

Jozvex
12-01-2004, 02:19 AM
Hmm ok I think I'll have time for this. I'll be using Package Man in Maya 6.

My current ideas are:

1. To have the character grooving to himself with a really loud (shown with some sort of noise lines or something) stereo in the background at night. Then as he's happily grooving away the stereo suddenly stops, he realizes then looks across to see somebody bashing the heck out of the stereo with a bat or something.

I thought about having lots of people in pyjamas bashing the stereo, but lots of people would take too long.

2. Kinda similar, have my character grooving away but this time to a discman or mp3 player with headphones, the music cuts out and when he looks down a dog has the entire discman in it's mouth, hehe.

What does everything think? Too boring or lame?

RaisedByWolves
12-01-2004, 05:09 AM
Nah, it's a solid idea. Plenty of opportunity for attitudes to come across with just expressions. Conflicting attitudes too, especially with the angry pajama people.

If it's too much work to animate several pajama people wanging a stereo (which I'm sure it would be), maybe music man could turn (when his music cuts off) to see several pajama people in very angry poses, one of which has unplugged the stereo. You wouldn't have to animate them beyond an initial pose, just a little ambient movement.

Just a thought.

~Raised

Jozvex
12-01-2004, 06:25 AM
Yeah that's a good idea, I'll try some different things out!

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.