PDA

View Full Version : The shadow within

Aridiel
12-01-2004, 12:47 AM
Ok, here we go, this is my first thread on cg talk so be nice:thumbsup: , just joking, say whatever you want!
Here is an animation i,m working on for a class. it sopose to be deliver in tree weeks so i cant make it with more detail. (my computer isnŽt very powerfull).
well to mutch talking, here is some camera test.
it`s taking 1:20 min. each frame. if i can, iŽll be posting some motion for you to see.

See ya!

pollywoggles
12-02-2004, 06:21 AM
The images are incredible. I love your use of light. Looking forward to seeing some animations when you get to that point.

Kanga
12-15-2004, 03:19 PM
No wonder its takin a while, looks like you got heaps of volumetric light in there!

Great stuff!

Pity you didnt have time to show even untextured motion of you characters for crit.
3 Weeks,... good luck:thumbsup:

Aridiel
12-16-2004, 04:51 AM
thanks a lot for the comments, i`m about to post it finished, couse i was very, very hurry making it and there wasn`t time to update and critic :sad: . . i must deliver it this friday, so i cut some scenes. it`s no longer that 3 min. so i`ll post it in a few days.
Thanks again

Bleen
12-17-2004, 04:48 PM
Hi Aridiel :-)
funny meeting you here!
Hadn't seen that work of yours, so far it looks very good! keep it up!
It kinda reminds me some Matrix scenes... was that the idea?

Suerte!

Aridiel
12-19-2004, 06:22 AM
bleen! nice to find you here!
yes, this is a work i decide to post just en cgtalk by now, that`s why you didn`t see it till now.
thanks for the comment, and yes, it got some matrix stile, in fact, there is some slow motion in one scene ;-).
now im looking for a host to upload it. so it will be here one of this days.

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.