PDA

View Full Version : Alias Custom Character Toolkit ...anyone have it for sale ?

Paul Moran
11-30-2004, 11:30 PM
Hey All,

Id really like to buy the Alias Custom Character Toolkit DVD ...but with postage to Sydney...it works out to be well over $200 Australian ...and its just too expensive for me ( cue violin ;) )

So, I was wondering if anyone has seen it around like on eBay or anything like that ...does anyone have a copy that they have watched a billion times and would like to sell it ??

Here's to hoping

Thanks

Paul

Muffin
12-02-2004, 03:24 PM
Here one on ebay if you're still looking.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20118&item=3766443982&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Paul Moran
12-02-2004, 10:44 PM
thanks mate :)

Paul Moran
01-09-2005, 04:29 AM
well... i missed the boat on that DVD :( ... damn eBay :p

So...anyone else got one for sale ? ... Alias want $40 for shipping on the DVD ...so its gets it to $109 US.... around $150 Australian ...alot for a DVD ...well...too much for me anyways ...

If anyone has one that they dont need anymore ... id love to hear from you

Cheers,
paul

MunCHeR
01-09-2005, 08:50 AM
I feel your pain Paul :eek:

MunCH

I have the 3 hyper real dvd's, make a point of not ordering more than $250 in one order or you get charged import duty.

Paul Moran
01-10-2005, 10:20 PM
make a point of not ordering more than $250 in one order or you get charged import duty.
nice one ... ill keep that in mind ...cheers :)

BiGMaCHiNe
01-11-2005, 04:29 AM
Are the alias maya technique vids any good? on par with gnomons?
ive got the j. schleifer dvds from alias and they quite good. Got me up to speed real quick as a first time rigger a few yrs back.

My biggest problem is that the alias website has really dodgy summaries of the vidz.

Id particulary like to know more about the custom character dvds, as the hyper-realistic dvds have been indexed elsewhere on this site.

Paul Moran
01-11-2005, 04:36 AM
Are the alias maya technique vids any good? on par with gnomons?
ive got the j. schleifer dvds from alias and they quite good. Got me up to speed real quick as a first time rigger a few yrs back.

My biggest problem is that the alias website has really dodgy summaries of the vidz.

Id particulary like to know more about the custom character dvds, as the hyper-realistic dvds have been indexed elsewhere on this site.
Im in the same boat as far as Alias DVDs go ...Ive seen the Hyper Real series...and found them to be very good...especially Paul Thuriots rigging one ...

And the Jason Schliefer ones too ... just missing the Custom Chracter Toolkit .... with all that Gnomon has to offer ... you really cant go wrong there ...the MuscleTK from CGToolkit DVDs are really good too ...

Just too much training lol ...at the end of the day .... its all good learning :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.