PDA

View Full Version : Meats Training vids/dvds?

flingster
11-29-2004, 04:04 PM
not sure if this is appropriate and don't want to put any undue pressure on meats or anything but if possible i'd like to know the following:

I don't suppose there is any timeframe for when these are likely to be released?
(before/after xmas)

Also will they include these new features due for release?

what sort of format will the training included?

cheers.

meats
11-29-2004, 08:40 PM
Hey Flingster -

<<<I don't suppose there is any timeframe for when these are likely to be released?
(before/after xmas)

They are being replicated as we speak, they will definately be out before Christmas.

<<<Also will they include these new features due for release?

I am working on a Zsphere DVD as we speak that will include the new features. This DVD should come out around the same time as the new version.

<<<what sort of format will the training included?

They are in DVD format, but as far as I know, only playable on the computer because of the high resolution.

Hope this helps, and thanks for the interest!

flingster
11-29-2004, 08:47 PM
thanks for this...you da man...all good news...
cheers
:thumbsup:

looking forward to release...bud.

onlooker
11-30-2004, 05:51 PM
I hate to be a dream killer here, and I've actually set money aside for these DVD's, but If your not allowed to release the DVD's before these new features are available via ZB2 we might be waiting well past X-Mas. Pixolator, and his time estimates are notoriously off by months.

Mahlikus
11-30-2004, 08:08 PM
hey onlooker, I think he ment a zsphere dvd and not the training ones. :)

onlooker
12-01-2004, 03:43 AM
hey onlooker, I think he ment a zsphere dvd and not the training ones. :)

You are so right sir. I didn't spot that. That is an interesting tidbit of information though.
A Zspheres DVD containing these new Zsphere features to coincide with the release of the new ZBrush. That will sell quickly. Now I have to set a little more aside for a Zsphere specific DVD. I was hoping the training would be in depth, and feature specific for ZBrush from gnomon. I'm glad to see Meats seems to be on the right track as to what people are looking for in ZBrush training. Good news none the less. :D

onlooker
12-01-2004, 06:21 AM
Meats, About that ZSpheres DVD. I was watching pixolators new Zsphere2.mov, and I noticed how intuitive his Zsphere rig was in the shoulders. Is the new zsphere DVD going to cover some similar correct body flow rigging using ZSpheres?

Those new movies are amazing. These DVD's are going to rock!

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.