PDA

View Full Version : 3 Crazzy videos of the next Zbrush2 tool

Frenchy Pilou
11-28-2004, 01:32 PM
The 3 Videos (http://206.145.80.239/zbc/showthread.php?t=022256)
Some mirrors exist along the thread!

onlooker
11-28-2004, 10:56 PM
Really cool, and interesting stuff. I always have a much harder time making my models come out as perfect with Zspheres as Pixolator, and everybody else seems to in zscript, and video. Maybe this update will help. (then again maybe it wont) I still wish there were x.y.z handles to grab a hold of. It appears it's getting closer though.

Macj
11-29-2004, 06:56 AM
I asked the universe to provide such a tool earlier today, and I nearly shit on myself when I clicked on the link and saw the ability to reconstruct the mesh in Z-brush. This is a miracle, in fact I literally have to wipe tears of joy from my tired eyes. Silo's topology brush is all fine and good, but it lacks decent control, and is still too slow of a process because everything must be manually connected up; I was very glad to see that z-brush will allow you to simply lay down the directional surface contours, and it will connect the dots. I can't say how much I have wanted this tool, in fact, I want it now! Today! When does this next version come out? How can I start beta testing?

Stoehr
12-03-2004, 04:57 PM
These videos really sold me. I've been interested in Zbrush for awhile now, but the rigging and editing really sold me. Creating displacement and morph maps in one place is great.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.