PDA

View Full Version : Urgent problems in shake 3.5 render fileout node...

jinzhi
11-28-2004, 10:20 AM
This's just a exercise in shake3.5.

Afeter i finished this file( .mov) i found some problems like this.
(when i play it in quicktime player, i found this ...and i tried to render this file again , i got similar problems,but just appear at the different position--not all frame like this, just appear in several frame suddenly. )

Does someone know what reason cause this problem?

please help me. ( I attached this a still image,which can show you guys what is my problem looks like)

picture 3

Aneks
11-29-2004, 04:32 AM
can you repost image I can't see anything

jinzhi
11-29-2004, 08:44 AM
can you repost image I can't see anything

I don't know how to attatch a still image in here ?

Hugh
11-29-2004, 03:01 PM
Anecks: there's a PDF with a screenshot of the problem available from:

http://www.vfxtalk.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1113

As I told him over there, it looks like the Sapphire nodes are having license issues...

Aneks
11-30-2004, 12:00 AM
hey Hugh,

Hows it going !?!?

Yeah I gotta agree with you on that one ! I have the old saphire dropout bug before and that could be it !

You may also want to try rendering the sequence to image sequence and then seeing if the bug is still there. I have had shake do som ewacky stuff when rendering to quicktime in the past ...especially black magic codec... But it didn't really look like this !

if image sequence works then one could just make a quicktime in QuicktimePro or simialr app and leave shake out of the whole .mov loop!!!

and now back to the wall !!

t.

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.