PDA

View Full Version : 2 Maya Rig Tutorials >> Quicktime

Burkester
11-23-2004, 11:53 PM
I just put up a couple quick maya rig tutorials on my site

http://www.burkesterworks.com/tutorials.htm

>>1. A Maya FAcial Trigger Interface for Maya...very powerful and quick to set up...makes work flow much quicker.

>>2. a quick way of using constraints to keep the hips constrained between the feet on your characters walk cycles.

feel free to holla back ...I will be putting up a few more when I compress them
burke@burkesterworks.com

CoolDuck
11-24-2004, 09:42 AM
Thanks a lot! :D Those were really helpful and clear too.

elvis75k
11-24-2004, 09:44 AM
That's what i'm looking for. THANKS!!! :scream:

deepsea37
11-25-2004, 08:39 AM
nice one. Tiimely information, I was just going to be setting up one of these rigs today. Will look at your technique. thanks for sharing!

john_homer
11-25-2004, 07:20 PM
>>2. a quick way of using constraints to keep the hips constrained between the feet on your characters walk cycles.

I'm not trying to be a gray cloud here...
but if you ever do that to a rig, the animators will conspire to kill you in your sleep (the animation director here says he would wake you up first to see the look in your eyes)

but seriously(er) you should at least make is so you can turn it ON/OFF, and maybee you already have, sorry I never actually look at the movie.

.j

Burkester
11-25-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by Burkester

>> You would never want to do this technigue to a Main character that dealt with allot of animation. it's just a quick and easy way to have control over a secondary characters walk cycle or simple animation movements and basics.... on/off switch can be done.

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.