PDA

View Full Version : shake newbie

robbyracer
11-23-2004, 01:36 AM
hi everyone. nice forums ya have here.
i'm really an editor but i'm finding an interest in compositing and vfx. shake is a little daunting so i usually do comps in final cut pro, seing as that's what i know. i'm sure i'll be getting more into shake but for now it's fun to open it and poke around :thumbsup:

peace

Hugh
11-23-2004, 10:47 AM
Welcome to the site! You've certainly come to (one of) the right place(s)...

I'm also very much into both editing and compositing (compositing semi-professionally, but still doing a lot of editing on the site)

Good luck with learning Shake - it's a fantastic tool, and if you're the kind of editor who does most of the post production work on small projects yourself, then it'll be a very valuable tool....

robbyracer
11-23-2004, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the welcome.
Yep, I'm one of those editors. :thumbsup: We're a small production company so I do everything from soup to nuts.
I just got the Apple Pro Training Series book for Shake. It looks pretty good but I haven't has a chance to really get into it yet.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.