PDA

View Full Version : 1st animation

routb
11-23-2004, 01:19 AM
Hi,

This is my first animation. Its an invention of mine for laptops. I cant say that it is complete but it gets the idea accross..

Say hello to the Mobile Genius..

Let me know what you think.

www.takeoutnc.com/stuff/trvgn2.wmv
(http://www.takeoutnc.com/stuff/trvgn2.wmv)
Thanks,

IC

metroeast
11-26-2004, 11:41 PM
Looks good.

It's a very clean model. No quick camera moves. It does the job. It would be nice to see some close ups of the computer to so more detail.

Kanga
11-27-2004, 06:33 AM
Pretty cool.

As far as the design is conscerned: make it a backpack with more storage capacity to justify the extra size.

Good stuff!

routb
11-29-2004, 03:53 AM
Thanks for the input. I left a bunch of features out of this animation. Was a trial run to see if I could pull off an animation. I should put in all of the storage compartments, latches, wheels and accessory mountings for the next animation. Ill post it here when I get done. I want to make the next animation more interesting. Music, interesting camera angles, style and a bit more of a chalky realistic feel to the lighting and shaders. Less CG shiny and reflective..Phong.

Thanks,

IC

Slimmoo
11-29-2004, 07:49 AM
Looks good, u've definitly got a nack for this stuff, keep at it!

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.