PDA

View Full Version : Interstate 2004 BF-V Mod - Learjet

LazyD
11-22-2004, 01:44 AM
Hows it goin all, first post in this friendly section of the forums, this is one of 4 or so models ive done within the last week or so, model comes in at ~2900 polies

http://www.lazydcreations.com/Gallery/learjetfinal2.jpg

Frank Dodd
11-22-2004, 12:18 PM
Very nice, its an ecomonical model but retains great shape in the body, the fuselage appears to be accurate to the eye with solid attention to detail. No real critisims at the moment it looks like a fine model and it with be interesting to see the texture job for it.

Confracto
11-22-2004, 04:19 PM
my only crit is that you made actual geometry for the side windows, but the cockpit on the front doesn't seem to be there..or at least have some properly turned faces to outline it or whatever...

it seems odd to texture the prominent window, and model and texture the minute ones

LazyD
11-23-2004, 12:58 AM
Yea Confracto, since this render was made I cut out and made the windshield like I did the side windows, I will post a screen shot shortly with the new windshield cut out

hanzo
11-23-2004, 09:43 AM
very good LazyD, will make a good model for the mod, but as the faces come closer together theres less need for so many, I think you could strip some faces from these areas and place them in maybe for more detail..

anyway keep it up :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.