View Full Version : model gets all messy after i hit pm ??
11-21-2004, 05:31 PM
I painted some textures then I click projection master so I can change the sub-d level back to 1 and export the displacement map but once I hit projection master, my model gets all messed up !
11-22-2004, 07:42 AM
Assuming you are
1. import or create your model
2. clicking on edit
3. subdividing and editing mesh
4. when ready for some displacing you either have already imported a model with uv's or creating them in zbrush. Note that when creating uv's and using uvtiles you need to create a blank texture first in the size you wish to texture it up in...eg..2048x2048...then go to tools>textures and choose your desired uv tile map.
5. click on pm making sure you have a texture loaded at the size you created the map for or bigger, make sure deformations and normal are checked and enter pm
7. pick up in pm, rotate and repeat til you have done all you're going to do
you shouldn't have any problems with pm.
It would be helpful if you had a picture to post of the problem so we can see what's happening.
01-19-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
vBulletin v3.0.5, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.