PDA

View Full Version : Does MJ Poly Tools Work in Maya 5-6??

VisualKing
11-16-2004, 02:45 AM
Hello Everyon just want to know if the MJ Poly Tools would work in Maya 5 or 6?
I heard a lot about those tools but i never really used scripts or plugins. I much enjoy modeling withing the program. For some reason i always thought using plugins would put me in a disadvantage in advancing my skills. But since this is about those plugins, i just wanted to try it out.

Thanks ahead and i appreciate your reply. I am looking for an easier way to edge loop in maya. I have always used split poly tool for edge looping.

Thanks...

c26354
11-16-2004, 04:15 AM
i use it in M6 and it works fine, get it off of highend.3d, I think they have a link to some details about the script as well. This set of tools has saved me quite a bit of time.

VisualKing
11-16-2004, 09:09 PM
Thanks for replying but now i cant find the MJ Poly Tool. I tried looking on highend and i couldnt find it. Could u put an address here for me to get to it or maybe post the mj tools?

I will try again searching now, and hopefully ill find it, if not i would appreciate it very much if u could post it here or just the address.

What version you got? 1.3? or higher...all the links i got was dead on google.

i use it in M6 and it works fine, get it off of highend.3d, I think they have a link to some details about the script as well. This set of tools has saved me quite a bit of time.

c26354
11-17-2004, 12:02 AM
google this:

MJ poly tools maya

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.