PDA

View Full Version : Foundation manual in PDF format

11-16-2004, 12:11 AM
As the beginner, I want to get the PDF version of the manual that contains all topic, Foundation, Modelling, Rendering, Animation and so on. But from the document CD and training DVD, they come in section and sporadic, basically the HTLM style.
Is there any way or web I can get full PDF version, so I can put on my laptop and read it when I am away from home. (I travel a lot due to work.)

Thanks

JDex
11-16-2004, 12:26 AM
I don't think they ever made a PDF version available... If you want to add a poll about it, to this thread I am sure that the SI community will voice whether this is something SI should do... and perhaps, just maybe, Chinny or someone will see it and look into it... never know.

11-16-2004, 02:20 AM
Thanks, Jdex,

They made pdf inside html format. I can take them out, but they are kind of sporadic, and as the beginner, I really have no idea where things should go. Yeah, HTML is not to bad, but like book version would be great, and not confusing for user.

CraigT
11-16-2004, 06:10 AM
I may be confused what you guys are talking about but I have already printed out five of the pdf manuals. Mine are located in "XSI_4.0_Foundation\Doc\pdf". There is a "_start.pdf" file which lists the various sections. Hope this helps.

ezaco
11-16-2004, 07:03 AM
I got my pdf manuals in production dvd set.

Obizzz
11-16-2004, 08:00 PM
yup there are manuals in pdf format on the dvd's

11-16-2004, 10:27 PM
Thanks guys,
I got PDF from the DVD too, but what I meant is the complete one. I'm start combinin them so make it easy for me to read but still not quite sure where things(some sections) shoulde go.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.