PDA

View Full Version : Human Head WIP

Nebelis
08-24-2002, 02:47 AM
Hi guys...any comments? suggestions? find-a-new-carrer remarks?

Joril
08-24-2002, 03:38 AM
(isn't this supposed to go in the WIP section? I'm no mod, I don't know)
Looks good!
Maybe add some wrinkels to the forehead, eyes and mouth area.
Keep it up!

webfox
08-24-2002, 07:02 PM
It's a good start. I can tell by your post that you're not happy with it, and I think that for the most part it has to do with the fact that the face is too large for the head. If you scale down the face, I think you'll be much happier with it almost immediately.

(See the image attached.)

Aside from that, the thing that stuck out most, to me anyway, was that the lower lip doesn't have the indentation like the upper lip does. It's a smoother curve.

As always, check out drawing books for references on proportions and structure of the features.

Hope this helps.

Nebelis
08-24-2002, 11:04 PM
thanks for the remarks...well actually I used an anatomy book. My problem is that I modeled the head in about a day and then kept tweeking and tweeking for over a week....after I've been looking at the same mesh for so long I start getting delerious about proportions, anatomy etc...so I jsut posted as is. Think Im going to leave it now and try someting new...Ill just let it hang for a while :)

Tottebias
08-25-2002, 01:00 AM
Hmm. My lower lip sure don't have that crease in the middle of it. Also, try to make more asymetric. Nice start though!

Mikrob
09-08-2002, 08:51 AM
Nise head.
But lips to small!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.