PDA

View Full Version : Gunning Skeleton

glassefx
11-10-2004, 07:59 PM
Alright, Here goes!

This is a Lightwave preview (AVI) that one can view inside lightwave and scrub or in a viewer...

It's far from finished... This is just a motion test of what I have so far... Tell me aht you all think about the motion so far... Tear it apart.. LOL

I zipped a 20 meg AVI (limited Codec choices for reliable LW preview playback)

http://members.aol.com/glassefx/skel.zip

toto poto
11-11-2004, 04:23 AM
..edited...

looks really good so far ! do you want to put the gun on some holder ? at the moment it doesn´t look like the skeleton is holding the gun but like the gun is fixed on something...
other than that it is really well animated :)

glassefx
11-11-2004, 12:20 PM
hehe...

Yeah its just a basic motion test minus the tripod... I really have not homed in on the height I want the gun to rest at. I decided mid-stream to redo the gun's design and the tripod being the biggest piece... Well I was never happy with my designs... I will up the more updated version next week sometime...

I want the finished product to look not un-like a rock video with lots of cuts and camera movment. After I nail down the movements (more of them) (lock and load, etc.) I will start shooting the segments I need... After I finish the storyboards...

I still have to nail the hips... I want more of a loose, effected by gravity look... I got a plug with a CGworld magazine that I think will help... We will see...

Thanx for the comments...

Mark

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.