PDA

View Full Version : small animation

ckas
11-10-2004, 07:25 AM
Hi together,
I need some critique for a small animationproject, I just doing for my university

http://www.ckas.net/scene14.avi

thanks

glassefx
11-11-2004, 02:25 PM
Ckas, Thats kinda cool! I did'nt visually catch why his face was smashed for some time (about six re-plays) I'd dolly the cam in when he contacts the wall to tell the story better... Other than that, Better tounge physics in general and for sure when the character closes in on the camera. Your on the correct path for sure, just add and tweek now! The hard work is over I would think... Oh, I think the "weenie?" gets pulled up way too fast but it may be the look your going for...

traptinmyself113
11-11-2004, 05:49 PM
Ckas, Thats kinda cool! I did'nt visually catch why his face was smashed for some time (about six re-plays) I'd dolly the cam in when he contacts the wall to tell the story better... Other than that, Better tounge physics in general and for sure when the character closes in on the camera. Your on the correct path for sure, just add and tweek now! The hard work is over I would think... Oh, I think the "weenie?" gets pulled up way too fast but it may be the look your going for...
i completely agree with this

you should dolly the cam,
other than that its prety good

ckas
11-12-2004, 06:49 PM
thanks for ur replys.
could u please explain "tounge physics in general".......
and Ill try to change the cameraview...and let u see the final rendered version

glassefx
11-17-2004, 02:17 PM
Sorry, More and Better Tounge Moves.... Its too dead I think...

ckas
11-19-2004, 05:08 PM
ahhhh it took me a whole week to get it: tongue......but anyway you are completely right, but I made a bad setup for it, cause I used ik, so I dont really have control about the "bending"

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.