PDA

View Full Version : Image clip viewer: scrolling speed?

grendizer
08-23-2002, 04:04 PM
Hi,

Is it possible to choose the scrolling speed in the image clip viewer?

grendu :rolleyes:

belly80naz
08-23-2002, 04:36 PM
Can you scroll an image in the image clip viewer? :eek: :eek:

But for "scrolling", you mean the "pan" or the speed of the frame per second (fps) of a image sequence?

PS: If you answer me I can't see your post before mondey because I'm in office now and tomorrow is saturday and sunday :drool: and I'll sleep in my house.

grendizer
08-23-2002, 04:43 PM
Yes, I meant FPS :cool:

Have a nice weekend! :beer:

belly80naz
08-23-2002, 05:14 PM
I think that you must go into "File>Clip Properties..." of your Image Clip Viewer and in the General pannel under Sequence Info there is a field Frame Rate. It's a 25 or 30. You can change it, but the real fps depend from your 3D video card performance I think. In my office with a 3DLabs Oxygen GVX1 Pro is enough
good.

Have a nice weekend you too.:bounce: :beer: :buttrock: :lightbulb :wip:

grendizer
08-24-2002, 06:35 PM
It's not exactly what I was looking for cause you need to add frames to your scene but thanks anyway :airguitar

belly80naz
08-26-2002, 08:30 AM
I don't understand what do you want, but if this can help you, you can move the cursor on your timeline when your image sequence is opened in the image clip viewer and in this mode you see the image in that frame. Or you can use the command play stop, frame+, frame-, etc... on the timeline.

grendizer
08-30-2002, 04:20 AM
What I want is just to slow down the speed at which the image sequence is played in the image Clip Viewer. Simply showing the clip in slow motion :shrug:

belly80naz
09-04-2002, 10:08 AM
I've write this post two or three days ago, but now I see that it's cleared for some CGtalk's server problem.
I've wrote:

- "I think that you must go into "File>Clip Properties..." of your Image Clip Viewer and in the General pannel under Sequence Info and change the Frame Rate." I'm sorry but I can't help you in another way.:shrug:

Bye

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.