PDA

View Full Version : XSI Foundation help files are inadeqate..:(

riyazgomes
11-09-2004, 07:28 AM
Hi...the help included in the foundation downloads are very inadequate....can anyone point me to the link where the manuals are available seperately for download.

Thanks

Iysun
11-09-2004, 07:44 AM
Hi...the help included in the foundation downloads are very inadequate....can anyone point me to the link where the manuals are available seperately for download.

Thanks
I think the help files are great personly , unless there different for foundation.... but i dont think so

what excactly cant you find?

JDex
11-09-2004, 07:54 AM
IMHO... the help files are far more comprehensive than any other production app I have used.

To download the manuals... got to http://www.softimage.com and download them at the exact same place you downloaded the 30 day trial.

riyazgomes
11-09-2004, 08:01 AM
thanks for the help guys....while i had tried to download these manuals earlier...my download accelerator kept restarting the transfer over and over again....anyway iv now put off the accelerator and it seems to be working fine.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.